Crews tackle shed fire in Pawlett, Bridgwater
Written by Bridgwater Mercury on July 29, 2021
A SHED caught fire last night (July 28) in a Somerset village.
Crews from Bridgwater and Burnham-on-Sea attended the fire in Pawlett, near Bridgwater, at around 9pm.
The shed was completely damaged by the fire.
“Firefighters used a main 45mm jet, a compressed air foam jet and one hose reel jet to extinguish a fire within a woodshed 14m x14m,” said a spokesperson for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue.
“The building was around three meters away from the main property.
“The fire involved wood and metal containers in a building of wooden construction and the fire spread to the fascias and gutters of single storey extension.”
Read the original article here (Link opens in new page, we are not responsible for the content from external sources)