Crews tackle fire at old hospital in Bridgwater
Written by Bridgwater Mercury on April 13, 2021
Two fire engines from Bridgwater attended the blaze on Salmon Parade at around 12.45pm.
The building was part of the old hospital that is now disused.
“They extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus wearers with a hose reel jet,” said a spokesperson for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue.
It is believed the cause was a candle falling onto some wood. Heat and smoke damage was confined to an area of wood affected by the candle.
Read the original article here (Link opens in new page, we are not responsible for the content from external sources)