Check roadworks starting where you live in Somerset this week
Written by Bridgwater Mercury on May 4, 2021
TUESDAY (May 4).
- Bircham Road, Minehead: various construction works, lasting 24 working days.
- Rodden Down and Warminster Road, Frome: resurfacing of footways, 15 working days.
- Ilford Bridge, Ilminster: drainage works, 15 working days.
- Slade Lane, Watchet: resurfacing preparations, 14 working days.
- Ashleigh Avenue, Bridgwater: resurfacing, three working days.
- Primrose Hill, East Coker: resurfacing, three working days.
WEDNESDAY (May 5).
Yallands Hill, Cheddon Fitzpaine: facilitate completion of Western Relief Road, 54 working days.
THURSDAY (May 6).
Lower New Road, Cheddar: gas mains preparation, three working days.
FRIDAY (May 7).
- Staple Fitzpaine Road, Staple Fitzpaine: pre-dressing patching, four working days.
- Irnham Road, Minehead: resurfacing, three working days. three working days.
Read the original article here (Link opens in new page, we are not responsible for the content from external sources)