With the closure of schools in this unprecedented time, we’ve put together a list of resources you can use to help with home learning.
Just like working from home, the environment for home learning needs to be right.
- Turn off the TV (and radio if you must)
- Find a space that can be used for learning, perhaps an office or kitchen table
- Dress for the occasion, get out of PJ’s, perhaps even wear school uniform
- Emphasise the importance of continued education
- Take regular set breaks and meal times.
- Exercise daily, stick to the routine your child is used to at school
- Engage with your school’s online learning or VLE platform (if available)