News

Page: 6

Boris Johnson is to set out plans to allow pubs, restaurants, museums and cinemas to begin reopening in the latest easing of the coronavirus lockdown in England.. Read more from Radio News Hub

A second victim of the Reading terror attack has been named locally as 39-year-old Joe Ritchie-Bennett, a US citizen who reportedly moved to the UK 15 years ago.. Read more from Radio News Hub

David De Gea needs to change his approach to “stop the erosion” of his form and confidence, according for former Manchester United defender Gary Neville.. Read more from Radio News Hub

The number of Universal Credit claims made by the over-50s more than doubled between March and May, a new study suggests.. Read more from Radio News Hub

Boris Johnson will discuss reopening the hospitality sector and loosening the two-metre social-distancing rule in England with his top Cabinet colleagues and scientists.. Read more from Radio News Hub

More than half of Scots now back independence, according to a new poll which found 54% in support. Think tank Business for Scotland commissioned the Panelbase survey, which questioned 1,070 Scots aged over 16 and found 54% back Scotland leaving the UK, while 46% oppose it.. Read more from Radio News Hub

A Royal Navy frigate has shadowed a Russian destroyer as it sailed through the English Channel. Portsmouth-based HMS Westminster, along with patrol ship HMS Tyne, monitored the passage of the Russian warship Vice Admiral Kulakov.. Read more from Radio News Hub

Labour Leader Sir Keir Starmer said this is “not a time for party politics” and that he is willing to work with the Government to see if there are “lessons that can be learned” following the Reading terror attack.. Read more from Radio News Hub

The Duke of Cambridge smiles as he is surrounded by his three children in new pictures marking both his birthday and Father’s Day.. Read more from Radio News Hub

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said a multiple stabbing attack in Reading is “appalling”.. Read more from Radio News Hub


Sedgemoor FM

Somerset's Hits

Current track

Title

Artist